Privacy, Terms and Conditions
1. Donation: A gift (monetary or in-kind) made by an individual or an
organization to Inspired by Thee.
2. Donor: A person who donates something, especially money to a charity
(Inspired by Thee)
3. Mission: To raise funds to provide merit-based scholarships for high
school and college students, particularly those who have lost a sibling or
a young parent (40 or under).
4. Inspired by Thee: Inspired by Thee is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization
based in Michigan.
1. These General Terms and Conditions apply to every Donation.
2. By making a Donation, the Donor agrees with these Privacy, Terms and
3. Inspired by Thee uses PayPal to process donation payments (credit or
debit card) made through our website. All PayPal Donations are
processed by PayPal under the terms of your agreement with
PayPal. Transaction fees may apply. The Privacy Notice of Inspired by
Thee applies to the processing of personal data.
1. By making a Donation, a Donor agrees that Inspired by Thee and any
and all (future) subsidiaries and/or affiliates of Inspired by Thee are
entitled to use the Donation at its own discretion, but within the scope of
our stated charitable objectives.
2. A Donation is irrevocable.
3. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable under the
law. A tax receipt will be provided for all tax-deductible donations. If you
do not receive your tax receipt or your misplace it, please contact us at
1. Inspired by Thee is the sole owner of information collected on
inspiredbythee.org. Inspired by Thee may collect personally-identifiable
information from visitors on our website.
2. Inspired by Thee will not sell, trade or share a donor’s personal
information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other
organizations unless the donor has given Inspired by Thee specific
permission to do so.
3. If authorized by you, Inspired by Thee will use your information to
provide information and announcements periodically about Inspired by
4. This website may contain links to other sites that are not owned or
controlled by Inspired by Thee. Please be aware that we are not
responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
5. We reserve the right to disclose your personally-identifiable information
as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to
protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court
order, or legal process served on our website.
6. If you no longer wish to receive information and promotional
communications from Inspired by Thee, you may opt-out of receiving
them by following the instructions included in each communication or by
noting your preferences in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to
the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the
information and materials found or offered on this website for any
particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude
liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted
3. From time to time, this website may include links to other websites.
Such links are provided for your convenience and further information
and do not signify Inspired by Thee’s endorsement of such website(s).
We bear no responsibility for content on linked website(s).
4. We reserve the right to amend these Privacy, Terms and Conditions at
any time, so please review it frequently.
5. In the event of a dispute, Michigan law will govern.